If you're anything like me, you take your golf game very seriously. That's why it's important to have clean golf balls. Not only will they look better as you tee off and line up your putts, but they'll also help you get better results. Here's a quick and easy guide on how to clean golf balls so that you can focus on your game.
You're going to need a few things before you get started: a bucket, some warm water, dish soap, and a soft cloth. Once you have those gathered, simply follow these steps:
1. Fill the bucket with warm water and add a squirt of dish soap. Mix it around until the soap is dissolved. You can add a little bleach to the water if your golf balls need a deeper cleaning. If you're not a fan of bleach, a cup of vinegar is a decent substitute.
2. Drop your golf balls into the soapy water and let them soak for 10 to 30 minutes.
3. Use a soft cloth to scrub each ball until it's clean. You may need to use a little elbow grease to get rid of tough dirt and grime. If you need a little extra help getting rid of the dirt or mud use a nylon bristle brush.
4. Rinse each ball under clean, running water.
5. Let the balls air dry or dry them with a clean towel before using them again.
6. Repeat as necessary!
And, one more tip, if you want to remove pen markings or ink from your golf ball, nail polish remover will easily do the trick.
There you have it! A quick and easy guide on how to clean golf balls so that you can focus on your game.
If you get tired of cleaning your golf balls by hand, or if you're just looking for a better way to clean them, or maybe you want a way to clean them on the golf course then you need to see below. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!